Thursday, December 4, 2008

If I have only one year to live, what I will do with my life.

First of all, I will be super shocked. That will lead me to make hasty decisions and perform peculiar tasks. I will tell all my friends that I have only one year to live and watch them cry, just to feel good about myself, knowing that I’ll be missed. Jokes apart, before I kick the bucket, I will get a tattoo, go bungee jumping and maybe sky diving. Since I’m passionate about trekking, I will climb Mount Everest. If that is impossible, Kudremukh will do. Since I will die in a year, I will be ready to do anything precarious.

I will go to my dream destination, London, and visit the Emirates stadium. I will definitely watch a match, my favourite team against the team I hate the most-Arsenal vs. Manchester United. I would love to meet my favourite player, my heartthrob, Theo Walcott. I will learn to play the guitar and play on stage once (Doesn’t matter how big or small the stage is).

I’ll go watch John Petrucci, Joe Satriani and Mark Tremonti play, wherever they perform. I will listen to music day and night till I die!

I will spend the better part of my year with my family. I will watch Princess Diaries with Supriya how many ever times I can after watching all other legendary movies. I will call the writer of How I Met Your Mother and make him tell me how he met their mother. Hehe. I will take endless walks with Uttara on sixth main. I’ll talk over the phone to Pooja forever. I will eat blue berry cheesecake with Supriya ceaselessly. I’ll text I Ain’t and Strum till the end of time. I will make Su quit her studies and spend time with me. Make her shop for me and stuff. Those are the things I do most often. Basically, I won’t let anyone leave me alone. No, actually, I won’t leave them alone.

I will make sure I play for my college football team and win a trophy. I’ll spend a lot of time at Sankey. I will eat all the orange candy in the world. Time and again, I will go to Pizza Hut. I will eat benney dosey thrice a week. (I wouldn’t want to be fat when I die.) I will go to Hard Rock CafĂ© just once more. I will eat a rainbow Lolly Pop. I will dress myself up in a beautiful gown once and do my best to look nice. I would love to hold a tiger cub in my arms once. I will write a Will bequesting my most priced possessions to my favourite people. Last, but not the least, I will make it a point to report at least five minutes of News on ESPN, which would make me feel like a successful Journalist.

3 comments:

Swat said...

Btw, I wrote this as a Journalism assignment. Not the exact thing though. I was jobless, so i put it up.

youprat said...

nevertheless ... :)
good stuff..

Sanjana M Vijayshankar said...

neat assignment..u get a ten on ten!